As many of you will know I’m out of work at the moment after an opeation on my leg, as a result, I’ve had plenty of time to browse through the online shops ahead of the Black Friday sales. There are so many amazing bargains to be had in so many stores, both online and in store, so I thought I’d put together a comprehsnve list of my favourite beauty and fashion stores that will be discouting this Black Friday. I’ve included some exclusive discount codes and looked at a few shops that you may not have thought of, aside from the big international names.
I’ve divided this list in two – Fashion & Accessories and Beauty.
Fashion and Accessories
- ASOS – ASOS is always my number one stop for online shopping so it seems fitting that I have it at number one! ASOS have been offering discounts all week but from today they’re offering 20% off EVERYTHING with the code: GOGOGO and 30% off everything with the code: THANKFUL30.
- Topshop – with so many other online stores doing amazing dupes of their clothing at a much lower cost, I find it hard to justify paying Topshop prices, but some of their shoes and jackets are once off, timeless pieces that need to be snatched up in the sales. Online, from today, and all weeked Topshop are offering 50% off selected lines, 40% off coats amd 25% off shoes.
- Missguided – Missguided have had unbelieveable sales all week, they are offering 30% off dresses with the code: HOTAF.
- Brown Thomas – we all know this glorious place can be dangerous to venture into but with 20% off almost everything both online and in store, it’d be a crime not to!
- Chupi – I’ve wanted a little piece of this jewellery brand for so long now and they annoucned on Instagram that they have something special planned for Black Friday, so I’ll have my eyes peeled to see what it is – you should too!
- River Island – this store doesn’t even need an introduction! All you need to know is that they have daily deals all this week with various offers across all departments.
- MAC – Mac are offerring 30% off selected products in store now, while stocks last – run!
- Debenhmas – this could go under the fashion section too, Debenhams is like the queen of Black Friday and the discounts are unbelievable across all their departments – up to 50% on some items. It needs to be seen to be believed!
- Meaghers.ie – Meaghers have fast become a one-stop shop for all things beauty, if you can’t get it anywhere else, chances are, Maeghers will have it! I asked them last night if they’d have any discounts and they told me that there will be amazing discounts on selected items, including exclusive products from Friday to Monday so keep your eyes peeled because they’re bound to sell fast!
- Blank Canvas – Blank Canvas are offering 30% off online – if you know the quality of their brushes, you’ll know this is insane!
- Inglot – from Thursday at midnight until Friday at midnight, Inglot are offering 10% off everything and 30% off their gift sets using the code: BLACKFRIDAY.
- Body Shop – the Body Shop are offering 30% off in store and buy one get one half price on all services!
- bBold Tan – bBold tan are offfering 25% off everything using the code: BLACKFRI25, with free delivery when you spend over €20.
- Glam and Co Lashes – Glam and Co Cosmetics are considered the best in lashes and glitter by many, and this Black Friday they are offering 25% off everything on their site using the code: FRIDAY25
- Don’t get sucked in by discounts – ask yourself, “If it was full price would I still buy it?”, if the answer is yes – go for it!
- Have a budget and stick to it – just because a dress is 50% cheaper doesn’t mean you can now afford it, and I’m not sure your landlord will have the same excitement as you if you can’t pay the rent but you’ve landed a “bargain”!
- Plan ahead – go online today and make a list of the things that you really want, then, tomorrow, with all your discount codes at the ready you can hit the checkouts without having to scroll through websites!
Happy shopping and, I would like to formally say that I cannot be held responsible for your purchases made over the weekend!
Leave a Reply